Some owners choose to manage their residential property themselves in order to cut costs, but often underestimate the significant time and effort involved to deal with a letting transaction, maintain a property, and to keep a good tenant relationship.
Consider what is involved with the entire rental and tenancy process.
Are you prepared to;
– Be a direct point of contact for your tenant?
– Be available to give time during the working day, evenings & weekends to deal with tenant or maintenance issues?
– Conduct viewings for potential tenants?
– Screen/Vet prospective tenants?
– Have access to reliable tradesmen/maintenance people?
– Are you free to meet repair/maintenance tradesmen during daytime hours?
– Do you know your rights and obligations as a landlord?
– Are you familiar with tenant rights?
– Are you familiar with RTB legislation?
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.