©2022. All rights reserved.
Crafted by 4Property.
Some owners choose to manage their residential property themselves in order to cut costs, but often underestimate the significant time and effort involved to deal with a letting transaction, maintain a property, and to keep a good tenant relationship.
Consider what is involved with the entire rental and tenancy process.
Are you prepared to;
– Be a direct point of contact for your tenant?
– Be available to give time during the working day, evenings & weekends to deal with tenant or maintenance issues?
– Conduct viewings for potential tenants?
– Screen/Vet prospective tenants?
– Have access to reliable tradesmen/maintenance people?
– Are you free to meet repair/maintenance tradesmen during daytime hours?
– Do you know your rights and obligations as a landlord?
– Are you familiar with tenant rights?
– Are you familiar with RTB legislation?
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.