Some owners choose to manage their property themselves in order to cut costs, but often underestimate the time and effort involved to maintain a property and to keep a good tenant relationship.
Consider what is involved
Are you prepared to;
– Be a direct point of contact for your tenant?
– Be available to give time during the working day, evenings & weekends to deal with tenant or maintenance issues?
– Conduct viewings for potential tenants?
– Screen/Vet prospective tenants?
– Have access to reliable tradesmen/maintenance people?
– Are you free to meet repair/maintenance tradesmen during daytime hours?
– Do you know your rights and obligations as a landlord?
– Are you familiar with tenant rights?
– Are you familiar with RTB legislation?
Contact us to discuss your requirements.